Wednesday, July 16, 2014

This Cute Lil Baby Face, How Sweet It is.

Hello and good evening...

Hope you are doing good and made it through Hump Day ok..

Up on the Sketches in Thyme is the latest July sketch... I'm sad to say after this sketch, the site will be closing down ..... So this will be the last sketch to play along with.

Here's my layout, using several photos of my little one when she was about 4-5 months old.


I went with a SUPER long title on the page, and played along with Missy's Got Talent challenge over at the My Scraps & More forum


I added some gesso on the page and then misted over it with a mask and toned down the busier pattern paper in the background

Here is the July sketch:


Hope ya have a great day!!!!!

6 comments :

  1. What an adorable layout!!! LOVE how you used the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! I love love love the colors, the photos and loveeeeee the heart glasses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet layout! I love the texture you created with the texture and misting. Adorable photos, they grow so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so darn adorable! Love all the pink goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!! Adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness if this isn't the sweetest page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!