Monday, August 11, 2014

Relaxin'.

Hello and good morning....

Happy Monday!!!! Not sure if I'm ready for the new week, but bring it one.. right?

Up on the Let's Get Sketchy is the latest sketch for week 2 to play along with. I have to say I just LOVED this sketch too, there are alot of possibilities with it.

I scrapped my lil one at her mom and me gymnastics class. She hated going back in September and I didn't think we would even make it through the quarter, but over the months she started enjoying it, and now she LOVES it and looks forward to it every week.


 I used some of my Glitz Finnely line that I have been hoarding.. I LOVE seeing people work with it, I just knew I'd love it once I used it, and didn't want it to be all gone.. LOL
I added several of the word strips for the bottom of my page:


Then I fussy cut the pennants, added some enamels and a few of the elements from the collection to finish off the page:


Here is the sketch:


Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

8 comments :

  1. Adorable page! Love the pennants and all the word stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the pennants and that sweet photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE love love how you used this collection. Amazing placement of stickers and banners!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the bright colours! This is awesome Wendi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Great use of the sketch, love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word if this isn't the cutest little punkin and layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the movement of banners and the circle embellishment. I was certainly not ready for the week, but am HIGHLY looking forward to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO CUTE! I love the painted paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!