Friday, September 5, 2014

Be Passionately Curious.

Hello and good morning....

Happy Friday!!! yay for the weekend coming up!!!
Up on the My Scraps & More sketch blog is the latest sketch to play along with from Audrey, and it's a really fun one, I enjoyed it.

I scrapped a few Instagram photos, which happens to be my favorite size to scrap lately 4x4 photos. These are a few of my lil one, just random pictures.
I used the American Crafts Shimelle line.... ohhhh I am completely loving it!!! really I am. The colors and fun patterns have been super easy to work with.


How cute is the cupcake sticker embellie???  My page is not food related at all, but I couldn't resist adding it on.


I choose to use one of the sticker embellies as my title, I really loved the saying.


I couldn't resist cutting the shapes from the Harding paper and then added the squares through the center. Then adding a bit of random stitching and some enamel dots.


Here's the sketch:


Hope you get a chance to play along...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

6 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the photos, the colors and the cupcake!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live that you used squares on this sweet, sweet page! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I really love this one! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Love the soft colors and that cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love pictures of Chorley...what a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!