Sunday, October 12, 2014

Joy.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Sunday!!! hope you are getting to have a lazy and relaxing day...

Up on the Christmas Card challenge blog is the latest challenge to play along with.
This weeks challenge: a color challenge.

Here is what I came up with:



Honestly, this has got to be one of my all time fave christmas lines from Basic Grey.. i never get sick of it.

I added a border punch down the side for some pop.. and used a realllly old Hambly rub on ornament:

 Here's the palette:


 It's already October... so time to get going on those christmas cards!!!

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Love the colors and your punched edge. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors and the border punches!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Love the fancy bulb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the colors in this line!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!