Thursday, October 16, 2014

Racing Card and Bookmark..

Hello and good morning...

I'm up over on the Moxxie blog today.
One of the lines I have just completely fallen in love with, is the Racing line from Moxxie!!!! The fun bold colors, and great cut outs has totally grabbed my heart!!!

I decided to make a fun boy card, for my son, to give at any occasion, or a just because card.
I added some black stitching to  work along with all the boldness of the collection.



Next, I decided to make him a bookmark. He is forever folding over the pages on my husbands book, so I thought a new cool bookmark was in order. I pulled several of the stickers for the line for it.



So there you have it.. A great boy project at the tips of your fingers... And honestly, I think any boy, at any age, has a love for cars and speed!!!



Thanks sooo much for stopping by today and have a great day!!!



Used:
RC-2276 Racing Stickers
RC-1476 Racing
RC-1479 Racing Cut outs
RC-1478 Motocross
AL-2280 Red Alphas

4 comments :

  1. Such a fun bookmark and card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeee these!! LOVING that checkered paper!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and bookmark! Love the racing theme and how they match!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!