Thursday, October 16, 2014

Racing Card and Bookmark..

Hello and good morning...

I'm up over on the Moxxie blog today.
One of the lines I have just completely fallen in love with, is the Racing line from Moxxie!!!! The fun bold colors, and great cut outs has totally grabbed my heart!!!

I decided to make a fun boy card, for my son, to give at any occasion, or a just because card.
I added some black stitching to  work along with all the boldness of the collection.



Next, I decided to make him a bookmark. He is forever folding over the pages on my husbands book, so I thought a new cool bookmark was in order. I pulled several of the stickers for the line for it.



So there you have it.. A great boy project at the tips of your fingers... And honestly, I think any boy, at any age, has a love for cars and speed!!!



Thanks sooo much for stopping by today and have a great day!!!



Used:
RC-2276 Racing Stickers
RC-1476 Racing
RC-1479 Racing Cut outs
RC-1478 Motocross
AL-2280 Red Alphas

4 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!