Sunday, October 26, 2014

Season's Greetings.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Sunday!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!

Up on the Christmas Card challenge blog is the latest challenge to play along with.. 
This week's challenge: anything goes!!!!

Also check out their DT call going on HERE.

Here is my card... I am in total denial that Christmas is even getting closer, but at least I should have most of my cards done.. LOL


I added a lil bag to my card and mixed and matched paper lines here too, all items are from a December kit from last year (all the papers and scraps):


Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

5 comments :

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the little bag!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, I love how that bag is tucked in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag totally makes this card! It's lovely! I agree about Christmas, its totally nearly upon us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!