Hope you all had a great weekend..
Up on the Cards In Envy blog is a fun new card challenge, perfect for this month and Halloween...
The challenge: to see cards that fit the theme of "Any WITCH way you can!" So your cards for this challenge need to have a witch or witches on it or at least some part of a witch such as a witch hat, witch shoes etc.
So I used some Glitz Halloween papers from last year :
I used the witches feet stickers which was perfect for the challenge, along with some stitching:
Here are a few reminders about our challenge requirements:
- No square cards. All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- No lumpy, bumpy cards. Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
- Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
- No Back Linking. Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
- Entry must be for the current theme: WITCH A2 CARD
Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!