Thursday, November 13, 2014

Cool Kid.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Thursday... one more day and the weekend right???

Up on the My Scraps & More sketch blog is the latest sketch to work with, it's a FUN one...

I scrapped these photos of my son from last spring season of baseball. I was super excited to see him pitch, he doesn't pitch all the time, and seems like I'm missing the games that he does. He came in as a relief pitcher during the inning and he did great, I was so proud.


I inked a wood Heidi Swapp piece and then added some stitching..


And then added a bit more at the bottom of the page, and two colors of misting:


Here's the sketch:

thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the splatters and the awesome stitching!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic of Austin!! Love all of the circle elements to go with baseball:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Love the sewn circles, love baseball layouts but the little wooden triangles are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stitching and the wood veneer on this awesome sports page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun, love the veneer and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great guy page ~ love the masculine feel!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!