Monday, November 24, 2014

Snow Model.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Monday!!!! this week the kiddos are off from school so I'm hoping we will do some fun activities..

Up on the Let's Get Sketchy blog is the week #4 sketch to play along with.

I used some Echo Park papers for this page of Sydney. The photos were taken at least 4 years ago. My sister had an etsy store making girl's skirts and Sydney was usually a model for them. They had a new batch made to sell before Christmas and there was already some snow outside, but we braved it and did a photo shoot and here were some of the photos from it.


I added some stitching to the trees on the page:


and added some snowflakes and blue enamels throughout:

Here's the sketch:


Hope you play along!!!
Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

8 comments :

  1. She makes a wonderful model! Love the snowflakes, stitched trees and design on this fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the snowflakes and the trees!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this page! The stitching on the trees and the colors are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the way you stitched around the trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page!! Love the stitching! and your daughter is an awesome model :) !

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I love the texture that stitching on the trees adds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!