Monday, November 3, 2014

Thanks 4 Being the Sweetest Thing.

Hello and good morning...

There's a wonderful new challenge to play along with up on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge blog...
The Challenge: challenge #19 For all you do, Thank You!!! 
Make a thank you card or present, a layout that says THANKS somewhere on it.

I came up with this card, using some older MME in my stash.



I used the Vintage Cupcakes digi sheet, and fussy cut out a couple to add to my card.. I admit it, I'm a sucker for cupcakes both paper, AND to eat. You can find them in the etsy shop HERE.



This is our sponsor:


and the chance for this to win for playing along:


You can check out what everyone else did for the challenge:


 Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!!

16 comments :

  1. Your layout is simply adorable! This is the number one reason I do not scrapbook! I just don't have that special something. Again I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design and adorable sentiment! LOVE this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love how you used Heather's cupcake images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love the cupcakes and how you used them!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, this is such a CUTE card! I love those little rose topped cupcakes combined with your fun paper layers. Sure makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness if this isn't the sweetest card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy, your card is very pretty. I love the cupcakes and all the other elements you added to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the flowers and the hearts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Very "sweet" - loving the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ehrmergeeerd! I'm in love with all your layering here. Your bright, bold elements look fantastic all together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. I love all the layers. I love the use of these retro type images and the fresh colors. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet (no pun intended). Love the layers and colors you chose.
    Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!