Happy Monday!!!! and back to routine I guess.. LOL!! My kiddos still have today off but will be back at school on Tuesday. It's actually kinda nice to have one more day.
Up on the Cards In Envy blog is the latest challenge to play along with.
The challenge: Make it a Banner Year.
Here is the card I came up with:
I used a banner punch to create my banner and went with blues and browns:
Here are a few reminders about our challenge requirements:
- No square cards. All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- No lumpy, bumpy cards. Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
- Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
- No Back Linking. Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
- Entry must be for the current theme: Banner Year