Happy Monday!!! hope you all had a great weekend!!!
Up on the Cards In Envy blog is the latest challenge to play along with.
The challenge: going Gray.
For this one, I came up with a gray birthday card.. I honestly really love the color gray and just don't use it enough.
With pops of enamels and a lil bag:
Here are a few reminders about our challenge requirements:
- No square cards. All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- No lumpy, bumpy cards. Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
- Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
- No Back Linking. Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
- Entry must be for the current theme: Going GRAY (Mostly Gray on the card--a tiny bit of other color okay)
Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!