Monday, February 23, 2015

Love You.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Monday!!! hope you all had a great weekend.. I did and as always it was too short, and I'm already for next weekend...

Up on the Let's Get Sketchy blog is the latest sketch for week #4 to play along with.. Talk about crazy.. February is already ending, it's going by too fast.

I scrapped this photo of my lil guy at my son's baseball game. She went off to play by herself so I grabbed the camera and took a few photos of her.


I decided to go with triangles on the page and mixed in a bit of gold:


I also added a large sewn triangle behind the photo:


Here is the sketch:


Hope you get a chance to play along...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

7 comments :

  1. Love all the triangles, gold and sweet photo Wendi. happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the triangles! What a sweet page Wendi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the triangles!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the repeating triangles...awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! LOVE the colors, the triangles and that sweet picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The triangles for the circles is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! I love how you used triangles instead of circles! Your lil' one is such a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!