Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Merry Everyday.

Hello and good morning...

I'm up over on the My Scraps & More blog today.
Since most of us take a TON of photos over the holiday, do you scrap them right after Christmas? Do you wait and scrap them the following season? Or just when you get around to it? Or do they stay on your computer?

Usually what I tend to do is print a handful of them out and scrap them with some papers that I had gotten and then save the bulk of them for next year and scrap them as the Christmas releases come out.
I love the Jillibean Soup Holly Berry Borscht collection. I scrapped this photo of the kids in their new Christmas pjs.



I took the My Scraps & More sketch #99 and totally flipped it upside down and had the pennants coming up from the bottom of the page.



I used quite a few of the collection stickers and placed them throughout the page along with a few of the Simple Stories DIY Christmas card layers stickers and the enamel dots.



I also used a Heidi Swapp wood veener piece for part of my title work:



So make sure to check out some of the Christmas collections in the store. Print off some of those Christmas photos and get them scrapped!!


Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

6 comments :

  1. I do some right after, some next year, some never .. lol ... I guess it depends on my mood! HA!! I love love love your page!! LOVING the colors, how you did the pennants facing up and the photo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you flipped the sketch and how you did the title! Awesome page!
    I scrap most of my Christmas photos the following year with the new papers that come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! love the tag design and perfectly placed embellishments! I save my pics for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout! LOVE how you flipped the sketch! Loving those Christmas papers on the dark background! And great title!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you flipped the sketch!! This is such an awesome page Wendi!! The holiday colours look great on the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I love how the pennants are coming up! Cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!