Happy Monday!!! We have the day off for Presidents Day, so we are going to do something fun as a family.
Up on the Cards in Envy blog is the newest card challenge to play along with.
The challenge: Puppy Love.
Heres my card, I added a diecut puppy from an older AC line that I found in an embellie pack.
For some reason I had a really hard time putting this card together, and tore it apart once and then started over again. But I made this as a valentines card for my daughter, she is quite a dog lover.
Here are a few reminders about our challenge requirements:
- No square cards. All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- No lumpy, bumpy cards. Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
- Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
- No Back Linking. Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
- Entry must be for the current theme: PUPPY LOVE.
Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!