Monday, March 2, 2015

Hello Love.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Monday!!! Hope you all had a great weekend!! Back to the grind again.

Up on the Cards in Envy blog is the latest challenge to play along with.
The Challenge: Anything Goes with a Bow.

Here is the card I came up with:


I used some older Chickannidy Crafts papers and added a bow with twine (confession- I am a horrrrible how tie-er)



I'm also linking up with Paper Issues enamel challenge.

Here are a few reminders about our challenge requirements:
  1. No square cards.  All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
  2. No lumpy, bumpy cards.  Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
  3. Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
  4. No Back Linking.  Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates.  If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
  5. Entry must be for the current theme: Anything Goes With a Bow.
Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Love all the layers and the twine bow. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Wendi! Stop by our Craft-Dee BowZ Blog and play along with our March Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect, love all that chickaniddy goodness:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ughhhh - back to the grind!! Even though it is hard, I find routine is good!! LOVE the colors and layering in this cheerful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the fabulous papers and layers on this card, Wendi! And I hate that we are back to the "grind" on Monday. That means laundry day for me!! Ugh. I'd rather be crafting!!


    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!