Thursday, April 30, 2015

Swim.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Thursday!!! hope you are having a great week.

 I scrapped these photos of my son from last summer while the kids were swimming at their grandparents house. This kid is a fish I tell ya.. He would stay in the water all day if we let him. He's always the first one in, and the last one out.

I'm using the Sketches in Thyme week #4 sketch for this layout:


I used a mix of papers, all from older kits and just picked and pulled out embellies that worked with the papers


I just love the cool arrows from this page and couldn't resist adding them, along with a few blue misting splats:


Here's the sketch for week #4:



Hope you get a chance to play along...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

4 comments :

  1. Love your mix of product. Fun summer page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that he likes to swim so much!! So does Brookie! I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout!!! LOVE the patterned papers! I really like how you used the white, blue polka dot paper on the white background. It almost blends in and the splatters are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Lots of fun touches on here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!