Happy Monday!! hope you all had a wonderful week. We are down to our last week of school and then scccchooool's out for summer!! Yup, I have a few kids that might be pretty excited about that.
Up on the Cards in Envy blog is the latest card challenge to play along with.
The challenge: Girls Girls Girls
Girlie cards are fairly easy for me. I have two girls that I scrap, so I always have a good amount of pink, bling, and frilly goods on hand.
Here is my card I came up with:
I went with some girlie colors, and added a scallop border with some sequins:
Here are a few reminders about our challenge requirements:
- No square cards. All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- No lumpy, bumpy cards. Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
- Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
- No Back Linking. Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
- Entry must be for the current theme: GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS
Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!