Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Go.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!! I'm up over on the My Scraps & More blog today.

I'm here sharing with you another sports page, and again I used a "travel" collection with my baseball photos. I used Pink Paislee's Atlas since the blues and fun arrows in the line were perfect with the team colors I am working with.


I actually used several of the Jillibean Soup label stickers through the page , some for journaling and others I added embellies to, popping them out from behind the papers. Along with some of the Jillibean cork pieces and a few of the Chickannidy Crafts enamel triangle shapes:


I used a banner punch for the banner shapes and topped it off with a bit of twine:


Make sure to hop over to the forum to play along with our daily challenges, there's always a fun monthly prize for one lucky winner.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

8 comments :

  1. Love your banner and touches of cork on this fab sports page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the banner!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO design, Wendy! The triangle shapes are perfect with that PP. Love how you added the extra "twirls" in the banner twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool layout!! Normally I see a lot of banners at the top of pages, or looped over photos, but it looks really cool down at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the banner on the bottom! Awesome page Wendi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Another fabulous page! LOVE how you did the banner! Pinning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That banner with twine is so awesome! And I'm totally crushing on those enamel triangles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!