Friday, June 12, 2015

Sneak Peak.. of June Apron Strings All Year Cheer Kit.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Friday!!!! hope you are ready for the weekend. I know I am, and it's already a jammed packed one..

I'm sharing with you a few sneaks from the June All Year Cheer Card Kit from Apron Strings.
You can find the kit HERE.

It's packed with lots of red/white and blue for the upcoming summer and holiday cards, along with some travel papers!!! lots of fun options.

Here are a few sneaks, I was able to create 7 cards easily with it:


some October Aftermoon:


some Jillibean Soup:


And some Pebbles:




Here's the full kit, with TONS of embellies:


Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

2 comments :

  1. This kit looks awesome Wendi! I can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the sneaks!!! Can't wait to see them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!