Thursday, July 16, 2015

July -Apron Strings All Year Cheer Kit reveal, part 1.

Hello and good morning...

I'm super excited to be sharing with you my reveal with the Apron Strings July all Year Cheer Card kit... It's full of fun summery themed papers and embellies, perfect for those summer occasions going on right now.  It's packed with Carta Bella, Imaginisce , and one of my fave Simple Stories summer lines and of course a TON of embellies too!!!!

Here is the first part of my reveal using Carta Bella and Imaginisce:

STAY COOL:

MADE ESP FOR YOU:


THANKS BERRY MUCH:


HEY HOT STUFF:



And here is a kit photo:


Make sure to swing by the Apron Strings store and checkout her layout kits and other goodies...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

3 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!