Tuesday, September 22, 2015

National Donut Day.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!! I'm up over on the My Scraps & More blog today.

I am always a sucker and drawn towards any of the Amy Tan lines, and this one was no different. Tons of fun, bright patterns and mixes of colors. This line is super happy and playful and I feel like pages just flow together when I use her lines. I used the Finders Keepers collection for this page of my lil one and her special picked out donut on National Donut Day. If you can't tell, she is pretty dang excited!!!


I fussy cut several of the triangle patterns from the Pursuit paper and added them through out the page:


And added several of the Puffy Sticker embellies randomly on the layout, along with some enamels:


I also used a few of the border strips and cut them out and added them:


I can't tell ya just how fun this collection is, and would work for so many different projects. I love that she adds boy and girl papers in there, so I can scrap both with the line..  So make sure to check out Finders Keepers.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Cool donut and love all your triangles and colors on this cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!! great the scraps of paper and....super the donut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! Who doesn't love donuts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the photo and all the triangles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a "sweet" LO, Wendi! I love the geometric shapes in the design. I love your handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is amazing and your little gal is just darling!! LOVE the design with the triangles!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!