Happy Monday and Labor Day!!! hope you are off to something fun or relaxing.. We are hoping to do a bit of both.
Up on the Cards In Envy blog is the newest card challenge to play along with.
The challenge: Inspired By a Song.
Here's the card I created:
I used the an older Valentine's Day line for this love card, with my sentiment being XO:
I was inspired by Elle King's Ex's and Oh's which I used for my sentiment. It's one of my FAVE songs, and the kids love it too and we all sing along to it in the car right now.
Here are a few reminders about our challenge requirements:
- No square or shaped cards. All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- No lumpy, bumpy cards. Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
- Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
- No Back Linking. Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
- Entry must be for the current theme: INSPIRED BY A SONG.
Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!