Tuesday, October 27, 2015

#12 at the Plate.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!! I'm up over on the My Scraps & More blog today.

I decided to use the Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers collection for a sports page of my son. I took lots of the blues and aquas from the line to work with the blue in his team uniform. I laid the grid paper over a sheet of cardstock to use that for my base.


Then I used two different blues to mist with. I used a chevron border punch for a focal point at the top of the page:


I used the negative punched chevrons and then added them on the layout further down to highlight my son up at the plate:


I love that collections can be used for sports pages, and since I scrap alot of sports, it makes it so much easier then to go out and purchase specific sport paper...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

4 comments :

  1. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the blues and the chevron punched piece Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this baseball page!! The products used are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!