Happy Monday!! hope you all had a great weekend...
Up on the Cards in Envy blog is the latest card challenge to play along with.
The challenge: TRICK OR TREAT.
Here's my card:
I used some older Glitz Raven, one of my most FAVE Halloween lines. I popped out some of the triangles with pop dots:
Here are a few reminders about our challenge requirements:
- No square or shaped cards. All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
- No lumpy, bumpy cards. Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
- Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
- No Back Linking. Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
- Entry must be for the current theme: TRICK OR TREAT.
Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!