Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Fan-Tas-Tic.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!! I'm up over on the My Scraps & More blog today.

Today I'm sharing a layout with you, using the Crate Maggie Holmes Shine collection... I totally love it, the colors and patterns are right up my alley, so working with it is super easy. I scrapped a photo of our girls and our dog hanging out in the backyard, just chilling together.



I used one of the tags from the Bright paper, and added some washi strips. I just love how they broke up the word fantastic. Plus some pops of misting splats too:



And used a few of the sticker elements from the package, and added the "together" sticker, layering the banner accents:



Make sure to check out the Shine collection... It's really perfect for any occasion and the patterns are so "it" right now...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

2 comments :

  1. Such a sweet photo! Love all the layers, colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the photo and how you used the washi tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!