Thursday, December 3, 2015

Free Spirit.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Thursday!!! This week sure seems to be flying by!!!

I wanted to share a page that I created with a Sketches In Thyme sketch# 174 from last week. 
I scrapped a bit older photo of my lil one, it's actually from a set that I took of her that I just love. She was in the backyard playing and just looked so grown up to me.


I decided to go with lots of layering of papers and embellies off to the side of the photo and kinda just pile it all on....


And also added the Free Spirit title along with the quote card, which worked perfectly together:


I played around with some gesso and masking and then added some misting over it:


Here is the sketch:


Make sure to head over and see the latest sketch to play along with, there's a new one each week!!!

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

5 comments :

  1. So cute! Love your layout Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Gesso work and layers. She is growing up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the pigtails .. sometimes they make Brookie look younger ... and sometimes older! LOL! I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I come over here I just break out into a big ol' smile. Firstly because your little girl is just so fleepin' adorable and secondly because your designs are always so effortlessly wonderful. Love the ethereal, airy feel of this with the whisper white texture in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page!! LOVE the masking and that adorable picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!