Tuesday, April 5, 2016

1st Place.... April Craft Hoarders Anyonymous Blog Hop.

Hello and good morning.....



Welcome to the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop.. You should have arrived here from Debbie's blog..  If you are lost, start off at Gloria's blog..
Today I sharing a layout with us using an older, but one of my favorite lines, the Fancy Pants Trendsetter collections. I LOVE the color combo and could work with these colors everyday... The photo is from our soccer teams last game of the season. I coached these girls and we came in first place for our season.... and we were undefeated.. These girls were amazing and worked hard for their title, and I am so proud.



I mixed and matched for my title work:



And added some journaling with my all time fave marker- a fine lined Sharpie pen:



I used the April 1st Stuck sketch for this layout also.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

11 comments :

  1. woohoo! Congrats to you and the girls! Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 1st place! That's awesome! LOVING this lo! LOVING the colors, the splatters and the title work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great page to document and amazing event! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely page my friend! I love your work and have become quite a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! COngrats to you and the girls!!! And you created a fabulous page to document it!! Sorry I haven't been around!1

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great layout!! Great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun page! Love the titlework. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous page! Love the mix of colors and patterns! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your page and love the Fancy Pants collection you used! Thanks for using the Stuck?! Sketches sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so awesome! The story and the page. I love your paper distressing. It's subtle but a nice detail. Thanks again for sharing with is at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the banners and the splatters and the bits and bobs! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!