Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sweet.

Hello and good morning...

Hope you are all doing well... I haven't totally dropped off the face of the earth.. but maybe almost. I'm just hanging out at the soccer fields 5 days a week, and then the baseball field on the other day and whats left of Saturdays, and then trying to catch up on everything in the world on Sunday... Hopefully summer will mellow out right.. LOL....

Anyways.. here is a page I did using the latest sketch from Sketches in Thyme to play along with.
Its a photo of my lil on after her gymnastics class, which she just loves. She always comes away to happy, and also super excited to come home and try out her new moves that she's just learned.


I added a larger title for the page, I just LOVE that script font.. along with some enamels and misting:


And some fun top of the page details:

 
Here is the sketch, so hope you get a chance to play along with it:


Seriously, thank you sooooo much for stopping by.. I'm sorry I've been blog loving flakey.. I'm going to try and work on that as soon as I can...

Have a great day!!!

3 comments :

  1. Love the distressing! Fantastic page Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee this! That photo is ADORABLE and loving the colors and the layers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!