Thursday, July 28, 2016

Just the Girls.... July Practical Scrappers Use Your Stash blog hop..

Hello and good morning...

Happy Friday!!! We are super hot here, so hopefully you are staying cool, we are sure trying to.. 

You should have arrived here from the lovely Lyne on the Practical Scrappers Use Your Stash blog hop... This was the perfect excuse to get me do some scrapping and use what I have that is older.. I've been loving digging into my stash and using it up..

For this layout of me and my two girls, I used an older line from Teresa Collins You Are My Happy.. I looooove this cute line, and perfect for a girlie page too.


I added some layers of embellies from the collection:


And I decided to add some stitching on the page, AFTER my papers and photo were down, something I usually never do, but it worked:


And then added a bit of fussy cutting with the scallops:


I used the Stuck July 15 sketch for this page too.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the distressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun photo! Love the colors Wendy! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and what you did with the scalloped paper. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page Wendy! Love the colors and the stitching so much!! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page Wendi!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great use of patterned paper! Love the scallops too. Nice to see you playing along at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!