Monday, June 19, 2017

All White Card.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Monday!!! hope you all had a great weekend, I can't believe it's May already!!!

Up on the Cards In Envy blog is the latest card challenge to play along with.
The challenge:WHITE ON WHITE. --Create a card that has a white background, white elements and NO other colors BUT you can use black or a color ink for stamping a sentiment or image but no coloring of the image.

Here is my card for the challenge:



This was hard for me, I dont do monochromatic much, let alone cards without bright fun colors... I used a few punches for the card, and added layers and stitching:
 
 
 
Here are a few reminders about our challenge requirements:
  • No lumpy, bumpy cards.  Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4") so your card would fit in an envy (envelope) for mailing
  • Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
  • No Back Linking--cards must be posted to your blog or an online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
  • Entry must be for the current theme.
  • Cards Only WHITE ON WHITE.

Hope you can play along!!!

Thanks soo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

2 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Wendi! I, too, struggle with white-on-white.... but you've met this challenge with flying colors. This is such a pretty card. And, thanks for recognizing my little mustached guy. Such a nice honor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!