Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Father's Love

At the Scrapfest Crop I went to they had a page/ kit layout contest. Where they give you a kit of certain products and you have to use 80% of the kit for your page and enter it into the contest. They only had 20 kits or so to the first 20 who wanted to enter.. I made sure I got mine, and this was the page that I can out with, the only extra things I added were the white CS and the American Craft Thicker letters... well after the judging was over I found out that I won!!! I was sooo excited and my prize was a full month kit from the sponsoring club. Such a fun club.... so just thought I would share my page, I just love that photo of Jeremy and Austin, which was taken on Father's Day.

6 comments :

  1. So cute! You are awesome. I love all of your pages. You will have to tell me about the crop you went to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, awesome page. Where was the kit from that you won? Just nosy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED this page and so cool that you won!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic page Wendi, the layut is so bold and vibrant.

    Congratulations on winning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!