Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pages From Crop

Here are a few of the pages that got done from the crop I went to over a week ago.. I've been such a slacker and haven't posted much, just been busy and adjusting to the new schedule.. But I finally wanted to get what I got done up and posted... so thanks for looking.... I think the "Blue Eyes" one of Sydney is one of my faves, I love the "2nd Grade" photo of Austin- he is getting sooo big.. But the photos for the "Adore, Sweet" of both kids are sooo sweet, and love the Jenni Bowlin line for those photos...




6 comments :

  1. great pages, love the pictures of your kids they are adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most awesome pages Wendi. You must have completed about a zillion pages at Scrap Fest! Love em all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, WOW and OH WOW, truly fabulous work Wendi!! Loved getting to scrap with you in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all stunning Wendi, I really love the one of Sydney's eyes.

    Its good to see your scrapping again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous pages! Love them all, your style is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!