Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bling- A-Licious Card

This week for Scrapbook Trends blog challenge it was all about BLING!!!! and I'm a girl who LOVES my bling... yup, love the sparkle, shine and shimmer.. I think I add it to every project too.. why not? So here is my card for this challenge. I used the EVER cute and fun Everybody Loves Christmas line from Echo Park.. check out those cute and cozy snowmen... I like em!!! I also used the Inspired Blueprints card sketch #58 to give me a bit of inspiration.


3 comments :

  1. Congrats on the CARDS blog! I love bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, girl! you have echo park running through your veins! looove it

    congrats on the cards blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!