Sunday, October 24, 2010

Winter....

can I just tell you how much I lllllllloooooooovvvvvvveeeeeee my kraft cardstock??? I honestly don't know what I would do without it. I really, really don't. It's my go to, staple, grab it to match with everything.. I esp LOVE it with boy pages.. and this line from Echo Park, their newest Wintertime line, it goes with perfectly... These are photos of 2 of my nephews (Jordan and Tyler) when we went sledding last Christmas break. I used the Kraft it Up challenge/ sketch for this month to create this page... I even went crazy and busted out the mist too.. it's kinda light, but there's some blue mist action is the background..



5 comments :

  1. This is lovely - a great snow page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page, the wavy paper and glass beads add the right aount of movement for the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining in at KIU. Your layout looks super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply stunning.. love the little details ..thanks for sharing.. hugs from me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this so much!!! Thanks for playing along at KIU this month! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!