Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reminisce Autumn Forest @ the CP Store

For this last reveal with the CP store, I got to use the Reminisce Autumn Forest lines (found in the CP store HERE) which I have to say is soooo fun and perfect for fall photos. This line has lots of fun pumpkin, apples and forest tree papers to coordinate with LOTS of fall photos.. I totally LOVED the fun stitcker pack, with lots of cute owls and sayings.. I have to say I really, really enjoyed this line and made my supplies go as far as I could with it.. So here is what I created with it.. and Fall is in the air here forsure, it's gotten colder, we finally had to break down and turn on the heat, the mornings are chilly and once that sun goes down.. watch out... it's cold baby!!!

Pumpkin Pickin:



Lovin the adorble owls:

check out the cute fox and saying!!!!


I Am Thankful 4 U Card:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!