Monday, November 29, 2010

11/29 Weekly CP Sketch

It's my week to share a sketch to play along with in the Croppin Paradise weekly challenge forum, and here is my sketch for this week. Here is my example with the sketch, I used the rich and lovely new Bo Bunny Midnight Frost line and I have to say, I am thoroughly enjoying all those blues.. just in time for winter and all that snow we got.. you can find that line in the CP Store.. Hope you will use the sketch and play along.. add a link if you play along!! I'd love to see your take on it.
Close Ups:

1 comment :

  1. Stunning page Wendi, I do love that sketch too.

    I have snow papers and until now have never had snow photos to go with it. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!