Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I am Thankful 4 U.

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cricket... you have done it again, another amazing and super yummy-tastic line that I just can't get enough of!!!! the colors, the patterns, all of it.. Here is a layout that I created with the Circa 1934 collection from the Croppin Paradise store in honor of the holiday and being thankful for what I've been blessed with. I know I have been given sooo much in my life, but these two little cuties are what make me smile all the time.. some days not as much, LOL!!! but lots of the time, most days. The journaling reads " I am thankful 4 u, you mean the world to me, you are my everything, I am thankful to be your mother."


1 comment :

  1. Gorgoeus page Wendi, love the papers.

    Your journalling is so true, somedays my girl really pushes my buttons but I wouldn't have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!