Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CP Weekly Challenge 11/15

Here is my example page for the weekly challenge posted at the CP forums:
for this challenge I want you to think about the STORE NAMES and use a STORE NAME in your title... There are lots of fun ones: Gap, Target, Bath and Body Works, Buckle,etc... Think about where you like to shop and use that for your title inspiration....

The reason for the page's title is: A guy at my husband's work saw a picture of our kids in a frame on his desk and said to him: "your kids look like they are straight out of Abercrombie". I still chuckle when I hear him say it...

Here is the example using some of the adorable and SUPER cute new MME Fine and Dandy line that can be found in the CP store HERE... check out all the fun papers and embellies!!!!!



1 comment :

  1. Great LO. Love the colors. The kids are getting so big...and cuter everyday:) Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!