Monday, November 15, 2010

MM Panorama Travel Projects


For this latest reveal at Croppin Paradise, I used some of the Making Memories Panorama Travel line that can be found in the store HERE... perfect!!! I have sooo many vacation photos, I need to start making a big dent in my photo stash... In June we went to Idaho for a few days and found TONS to do there.. Most of these photos were taken from Craters of the Moon National Park. it was sooo pretty there!!! and Idaho, was gorgeous, LOVED the gorgeous sky and flat lands.. it seems like you could see forever!!!! I can't wait to go back.. but here is what I did with this line...
Added sewing onto the alphas:
Road Trippin in Idaho:

Just STOP smell the roses card:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!