Sunday, November 7, 2010

Echo Park Little Boy

ok so I have a NEW FAVE line!!!! Echo Park hit it out of the park with their new Little Boy Line for-sure!!!!! Great colors, patterns, cool alphas and fun sticker shapes.. LOVIN the cool mix... and the stars.. ohhhh sooo fun... I LOVE that I have a boy and get to scrap him.. so here are a couple more pages that I got done last night.. I know I'm going to be using ALOT more of this line.. so stay tuned....
Boys Will be Boys--- ain't that the trust.. Bailey and Austin, great lil buddies

4 comments :

  1. Awesome layouts!!! I haven't had much time for blog hopping lately and I've so missed your creative genius! Hope life is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout!!! Love the EP paper too. Thanks for sharing your Fave LO with us at Crop Suey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the bright colors...great job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh wendi, i love it!!! thanks for stopping by crop suey and sharing your fave lo with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!