Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Lil Wolf

More of the Echo Park Little Boy line!!!!! I LOVE It... This picture was taken of Austin after he had just earned his Wold award at Scouts, he worked sooooo hard for this.. He also earned at least 10 belt buckles and several arrow points, LOTS of hard work.. So here is my lil wolf!!! I just ADORE the stars from the Little Boy line, they are soooo fun and the patterns of the paper are ultra cool forsure.. I also used the Sketchabilities sketch # 33 for this page..

Used my sewing machine to include some stitching around the circle:

1 comment :

  1. what a great masculine LO! love the mix of polka dots, stripes and stars! thanks for using a Sketchabilities sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!