Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sweet Smile

There was a pretty cool blog hop going on this weekend, with a sketch and challenge from each blog.. It first started out with a sketch from Sassy Lil Sketches, next Scrapfit said to use 3 of the same thing- so I used 3 flowers and 3 diecut butterflies... Crop Suey said to get messy- use some ink or mist, I actually used both on the page, I've REALLLY been enjoying my mists lately.. then onto ScrapTiffany- to use some lace, I used some pink and cream on the page, they matched perfectly with the embellies and papers, lastly onto the Cuttlebug Spot some embossing- I embossed some circles onto some cardstock and then inked and misted on that paper... how fun and cool... so here's my creation that I came up with for it...

3 comments :

  1. Awesome LO!!! Love it thanks for hopping with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOoooooo! It's beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh, love it!!! i am loving your style so much!!

    thanks for hopping and playing along with us!!!

    ~mia @ cropsuey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!