Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dec 1 LO and Card Sketch MSW

Well it's the Dec 1 sketch reveals over at My Sketch World.. I got to do both the layout and the card this month.. I used Echo Park's Merry Christmas line for both projects. It's sooo fun, festive and totally all about Christmas... I really LOVE the reddish/burgundy color in the line, LOVE the warm browns, and the whole mix of the line. These are some pictures that we took when we were downtown checking out the Christmas lights, they are sooo pretty!!! I'm hoping we get to go down there soon before it gets too dang cold!!!



Dec 1 Card sketch: I just {heart} the ornament in the line too!!!!!



2 comments :

  1. Adore the card and the photos on your LO are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those photos Wendi, that looks like a fun line to play with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!