Monday, January 17, 2011

Design Dollies 1/17 Elements challenge

Up and posted is the new Design Dollies challenge for the Elements weekly challenge.
AND SO... this week's challenge is to freehand something on your project... it can be a doodle, drawing, or faux something, but it must obviously have been done by hand to qualify.
Woooo hooo... I always love to add a bit of free hand doodles on my page from time to time.. Once I swithed from totally hand written journaling it made it alot easier to added doodles here and there.. I used some Glitz PPs and embellies that I had in my stash, I LOVE the red and black from this line... Also Sydney is my lil ball of Sass... so the title totally fits... hope you play along...

A circular doodle, freehand style:
A bit of faux sewing on my page and some added circle doodles, some have pops of bling inside:

2 comments :

  1. Loving this so much Wendi, the doodling looks amazing, especially the giant circles :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!