Monday, January 17, 2011

My Sketch World 1/17 sketch reveal

Wooooo hooooo.... Lucy's has two new wonderful sketches up, one LO and one card.. Here are my takes on the two. For the layout, I used some of the Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 line which I have just been LOVIN to pieces... I'm going to have to find some more, because I have been using mine, and I still want to use it some more. It's kinda one of those classic lines that will be timeless and the colors and patterns are sooo up my alley. These photos were taken to a family trip to Park City back in October. And can I say what a fun city that is? Just love the feel of it, and it kinda reminds me of San Luis Obispo, Cali, which is one of my fave places... We were eating dinner at Squatters which has the BEST garlic fries.. yum...
Adding some metal brads to add some pop on the patterns of the paper:

Jan 17th Card Sketch:
I used Cosmo Cricket Pixie-licious... I am just lovin the fun color combo of this line and I know I'm going to be using it more..


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!