Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 364: Sketchy Sunday

It's Sunday, which means it's time for a sketch from Pam at 365 card challenge blog for Day 364....
This week, Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, is proud to sponsor this challenge:
Here is my take on the sketch, I used one of the frames from Robyn's Fetish Digi stamps for an image on my card. I also used Sassafras Mix and Mend line, plus added quite a few fun embellies on it also.
For my image, I used a frame, printed it out on cream cardstock, inked it with some Tea Dye Distress ink, and then used some Silver and Patima Glimmer Mist to soften it up, add some color and sparkle to it:
more details:

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and have fun playing along.

6 comments :

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love that frame and all the YUMMY layers!! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzaaa, look at all those layers and details. Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun, Wendi!! I love all the layers and embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful combo of magnificent details! It's eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super FUN card!!

    Gloria and I were talking and have decided that you are to take over her roll as "head trouble maker" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta!!!
    Tus tarjetas tienen tantos detalles que no se donde mirar sin asombrarme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!