Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nuts About Sketches- 2 2 pagers

Well this weekend I went to a crop and I got soooo much done. Including a couple of two pager layouts which I was super excited about!!!! Here is the first on using Nuts About Sketches week 149 sketch. These photos are from the crop I went to in New Orleans ( i know, how cool is that?) back in Sept 2008. I still can't believe it's been that long, but I had a BLAST and was sooo excited to meet some online scrappin buddies...
Alecia, Andie, and Angele scrappin our hearts out.
Disney Fun: I used week #147 sketch for this 2 page spread. I got everyone's pic on the carousel at our last Disney trip. We had such a fun time there. you can't probably tell, but it was raining that day and we went on the carousel to stay dry. By the time we were done, the rain let up a bit, but was nice to stay dry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!