Monday, February 14, 2011

Design Dollies means LOVE

Today has the NEW challenge from Design Dollies up and posted... The elements challenge is: LOVE.. The challenge is to incorporate the theme of... you've got it, LOVE! :)
One thing that melts my heart and makes me happy is humor, being silly, and of course a lil sarcasm doesn't hurt either.. It's nice because that is one of the first things that really attracted me to Jeremy, my hubby of 12 years... of course, I thought he was dannnnng hot too, but he always makes me laugh and for that, I am VERY grateful.. so here are a nice pic and a silly pic of us.. the journaling reads" Us, being totally US". I used some papers from the Scrapbook Circle Feb kit and this is what I created.
PS Happy Valentines too...

doodles and bling details on the hearts:

1 comment :

  1. Love those fun photos of you and Jermey Wendi, beautiufl page.

    I might see if I can something doen for the Dollies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!