Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Being Kinda Silly

Being Kinda Silly.. that is one thing that our family does.. and we do it well. Last Sept when we were up in Park City, we took some photo booth photos while we were out bowling, and I always love to see how they turn out. Esp when you try and squeeze 4 people into one of those tiny booths... Here is my page, I used the 3.17 sketchy Thursdays sketch, which this photo strip was perfect for.
I also played along with the Paper Variety's Tic Tac Toe- the row I choose: Make a LO, use a bird, use some scallops... Got em.. I used Echo Park's Walk in the Park line, which is still sooo much fun and great to use for spring pages.. The LOVELY green felt flower is from my good scrappin buddy Patti, she made that herself.. how cute huh??



13 comments :

  1. This is soooooooooooooooo fun! i love love love the photos and loving the papers you used and the banner! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your use of colors and patterns amazes me still! I love coming to your blog and seeing your newest creation! What a beautiful layout, Wendy! How cool to have a "Patti Original" on it. :) Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Wendi!!! Love the colours and patterned paper so yummy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! And such fun pictures, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun Wendi! I love the pictures!! I also dig the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TPV!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun page Wendi! YOu have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Wendi....that green flower...er, I mean that lo rocks!!! LOL!! ;) Love the fun pics and your very fun colors and embellies!! It's all so upbeat. Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. silly makes a great layout!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your page totally caught my eye in the TPV entries! It is so fun and colorful! Great job on both the sketch and the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable layout!! I love the tree and the way you did the title. Awesome color combo too!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome layout! Love what you did with the Echo Park line! Great design too! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so love this!! The bright colors are just poerfect for your awesome pics. ;) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!!
    - April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!